It’s nice to see a treadmill that doesn’t look like a giant industrial spaceship. The Nautilus Mobia Treadmill is sleek and refined. In fact, it looks as if it was designed by Apple! The Nautilus Mobia Treadmill is a reinvention of the treadmill. Part treadmill and stair climber with a low impact workout of an elliptical machine, the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill can burn twice the amount of calories of a regular treadmill in the same amount of time. (To meet this claim, the regular treadmill is set on 3 mph at a 0% incline for thirty minutes, and the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill is set on 3 mph with a resistance setting of 12 for thirty minutes.)
Features of the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill
- With speeds limited to 4 mph max as well as resistance from 1-12, the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill is designed for walking.
- 3-in-1 fitness machine design: treadmill, stair climber, and elliptical. You get the rolling conveyor belts of a treadmill, the up and down motion of a stair climber, and the low-impact motion of an elliptical machine.
- Light weight design that weighs only 200 lbs when fully assembled.
- Beautiful and simplistic display with easy workout controls (only four buttons required to operate – on/off/speed up/speed down).
- Mobia Treadmill is equipped with roller wheels for easy moving.
- Telemetry Chest Strap that wirelessly monitors heart rate and the specialized Nautilus® Nutrition Plan and Introduction to Fitness Guide are included with the purchase.
- The Nautilus Mobia Treadmill comes with 2-year warranties for the motor, parts, electronics, and hydraulics.
- Nautilus will ship the Mobia Treadmill anywhere within the 48 states for $199. If shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, expect to pay $499 for shipping. For a limited time only, Nautilus will ship the Mobia free within the 48 states.
Where to Purchase the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill
Interested in getting your fitness on? You can purchase the Nautilus Mobia Treadmill directly from Nautilus.com for just $1,699.